Albany Capital District Hot Tubs & Swim Spas
Whether you are looking for swim spas or hot tubs at wholesale prices in the Albany, NY area you won’t find anyone that is bold enough to match our “low price guarantee”. You might also want to try our service challenge and compare the local dealers to find out who actually picks up their phone after hours. We have one of the largest showrooms in the Albany NY area and have all of the major brands in stock so that you can compare them all in one place and don’t have to believe what the retail salespeople are telling you on the phone. Call us for a showroom appointment, you will be glad you did.
The Difference Between Spa Wholesaler and Retail Stores
1) We do not run those “so-called” spa leftover, inventory overstock, and blowout sales. Those so-called “sales”, are just a way to get you in the door. We simply have a low price guarantee all year long. With low overhead and huge buying power, we sell for less.
2) Retail stores boast about their great service department etc. Here is one thing you can do before you buy a spa. Remember when you buy a new spa it won’t last forever. When you have problems you’re going to want to get a hold of someone fast, especially in the winter. Before you buy a spa, do yourself a favor… and don’t take our word for it. Call all the retail stores in your area after hours and see who answers. Then try calling us… say on a Sunday at 9 pm and you’ll get to talk to a person. That is the service that sets us apart. We don’t like voicemail and we’re sure our customers don’t like it either!
3) We realize that no matter where you shop for a spa everyone will tell you that what they sell is the best. We don’t do this. We actually have all the brands that the local retail stores sell on display so you can compare them to what we normally sell. Brands like Saratoga Spa, Hot Springs, Masterspas, Dynasty Spas, Dimension One, Mira Spas, Four Winds, Dreammaker, Sundance, Laguna Bay Spas etc. This way you don’t have to believe a sales pitch. You will be able to see the differences with your own eyes.
4) We don’t pressure or push for a sale. In fact, when you come in to our showroom, we won’t even ask for a deposit. We don’t like high pressure and we’re sure you don’t either.
5) We also go through all the components of the spa with you. There are a lot of people who, down the road, may decide to switch out a pump themselves instead of paying a service person to do it. We go through all this with you, so when you buy a spa from us, you’ll understand everything about the spa.
6) We show tubs by appointment 24/7 at your convenience.
7) All we ask is that you give us a call before you buy… you’ll be glad you did.