Spa Wholesaler Customer Care
Click below for additional information.
Balboa Topside Control (Error Messages)
- pd = Power supply, unit running on battery backup
- OH = Sensors reading 112-118° F.
- OHH = Overheat. Spa has shut down. One sensor has detected 118º Fat heater.
- OHS = Overheat. Spa has shut down. One sensor has detected 110ºF.
- Flo = Improper flow or pressure switch malfunction
- Cool = Water temp 20° below set point
- ICE = Potential freeze condition has been detected
- Sn1 = Hi-limit sensor malfunction
- Sn3 = Temp sensor malfunction
- SnA = Spa is shut down. Sensor plugged into jack A is not working.
- Snb = Spa is shut down. Sensor plugged into jack B is not working.
- SnS = Sensors out of balance. If alternating with temp, may be temporary condition. If display shows only this message (blinking) spa is shut down.
- HFL = Substantial difference between temperature sensors detected. Could indicate a flow problem.
- LF = Persistent low flow problems. (Displays on the 5th occurrence of “HFL” message with 24 hours). Heater is shut down, but other spa functions run normally.
- dr = Inadequate water detected in heater.
- dry = Inadequate water detected in heater. (Displays on third occurrence of “dr” message). Spa is shut down.
- Pr = When spa is first actuated, it will go into Priming Mode.
- ILOC = Interlock failure – possible pump or ozone spike .
- (—) =Unknown water temperature. (Displays when first powered up after refill).
- Std = Spa operating in Standard Mode.
- Ecn = Spa operating in Economy Mode.
- SE = Spa operating in Standard-in-Economy Mode.